COPYRIGHT ON THIS RADIANT LIGHT WEBSITE
All images, text, and other content on this website are copyright © Radiant Light 2003 – 2017 (unless otherwise stated) and are materials protected by international law. All rights are reserved. Radiant Light prohibits the downloading or use of these protected materials, except for the purposes stated below.
USES WHICH ARE PERMITTED: Terms and Conditions
Protected materials from this website which are copyrighted by Radiant Light (including images, text, and other content) may be used for non-commercial purposes which are personal or educational or religious, such as personal meditation, teaching, catechesis, worship, research, commentary, or news reporting. Users who wish to use protected materials from this website for such uses may do so without express permission from Radiant Light, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
(1) NON-COMMERCIAL USE: The protected materials may only be used for non-commercial purposes which are personal or educational or religious. For these non-commercial purposes, the protected materials may be downloaded, electronically stored, printed, shared, imported into digital presentations, or digitally projected. For these non-commercial purposes, the protected materials may also be uploaded onto other websites, provided that (i) no more than twenty images or ten thousand words of text are used on any one website at any one time; (ii) the citation information requested below is displayed on the website beside the images or text.
(2) PROPER ACCREDITATION: Users must cite the following information beside each image or selection of text; if images or text are printed then this same information must be printed beside or below the images or text:
Name of artist or author + code number [for illustrations only] + title of illustration or work + copyright notice [copyright © Radiant Light ‘YEAR’] + Radiant Light website address.
For example: Illustration by Elizabeth Wang, T-99999-CW-V1, ‘The Annunciation’, copyright © Radiant Light 2006, www.radiantlight.org.uk
(3) USE WILL NOT DENIGRATE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION: Users may not use the protected materials in any way which denigrates the Christian religion in general or the Roman Catholic faith in particular, and they may not use the protected materials in association with any other material which denigrates the Christian religion in general or the Roman Catholic faith in particular.
(4) MATERIALS WILL NOT BE ALTERED: None of the protected materials may be altered or modified in any way (for example, images may not be cropped or stretched out of their original proportions or have their colours altered).
(5) By downloading, printing, or otherwise using protected materials from this website, users agree and warrant that they will limit their use of such protected materials to the uses described in this permissions policy.
(6) The permissions granted here in this policy are valid only until the end of 2018, and they cease on 1 January 2019.
Anyone wishing to use material from this website in ways not described here must request and receive prior written permission from Radiant Light. Unauthorized commercial publication or exploitation of text, images or content of this website is specifically prohibited. Contact Radiant Light for more information about specific requests - our email address is given on the contacts page.